Best Ayurvedic Penis Enlargement Medicine
Best Ayurvedic Penis Enlargement Medicine. Penis enlargement, or male enhancement, refers to a variety of techniques and products that aim to increase the size or girth of the penis. Some methods include exercises, traction devices, and surgery. However, there is little scientific evidence to support the effectiveness of these methods, and some can even cause harm. It is recommended to consult a healthcare professional before considering any penis enlargement method.
The penis is a male reproductive organ that is responsible for the transfer of sperm during sexual intercourse. The main parts of the penis include:
- The shaft: The shaft is the long, cylindrical part of the penis that extends from the base to the tip.
- The head or glans: The head or glans is the rounded tip of the penis. It is highly sensitive to touch and contains the urethral opening, through which urine and semen are released.
- The foreskin: The foreskin is a flap of skin that covers the head of the penis in uncircumcised men.
- The urethra: The urethra is a tube that runs through the shaft of the penis and carries urine and semen out of the body.
The corpus cavernosum and corpus spongiosum: These are two chambers of sponge-like tissue that fill with blood during an erection, causing the penis to become firm and erect.The root of the penis: The root of the penis is the base of the penis where it attaches to the pelvic bone. The penis also contains several important blood vessels and nerves that are necessary for normal sexual function.
Best Penis Enlargement Methods?
There are several methods that are claimed to be able to increase the size or girth of the penis, but it is important to note that there is little scientific evidence to support their effectiveness. Some of these methods include:
- Penis exercises: Some people claim that certain exercises can increase the size or girth of the penis, but there is little scientific evidence to support this.
2. Traction Devices: These devices are worn on the penis and use traction to stretch the penis. Some people claim that these devices can increase the size of the penis, but there is little scientific evidence to support this.
3. Surgery: Surgery is the only method that has been proven to be effective for penis enlargement. However, it is a highly invasive procedure with a high risk of complications.
4. Pills, Creams and oils: There are supplements available in market that claims to increase the size of penis but these have not been proven to be effective and may cause harmful side effects.
1. Penis exercises, also known as jelqing, are exercises that are claimed to be able to increase the size or girth of the penis. Jelqing is an ancient technique that involves using a grip to slowly massage the penis and push blood from the base to the head of the penis, with the goal of stretching the tissue and promoting the growth of new cells.
However, it’s important to note that there is little scientific evidence to support the effectiveness of these exercises. Additionally, these exercises can be dangerous if not performed correctly and may cause injury to the penis. It’s also important to note that these exercises shouldn’t be done with any device, as it can cause injury as well.
Method of Jelqing?
Jelqing is a type of penis exercise that is claimed to be able to increase the size or girth of the penis. The technique involves using a grip to slowly massage the penis and push blood from the base to the head of the penis, with the goal of stretching the tissue and promoting the growth of new cells.
Here is a general description of how the exercise is typically performed:
- Start by warming up the penis with a warm towel or heating pad to increase blood flow and reduce the risk of injury.
- Make an “OK” sign with your thumb and index finger and place it around the base of the penis, with your thumb on one side and your index finger on the other side.
- Slowly move your hand up the shaft of the penis, pushing blood from the base to the head of the penis.
- Use a light to moderate amount of pressure, and avoid applying too much pressure or causing pain.
2. Traction Devices, also known as penis extenders, are devices that are worn on the penis and use traction to stretch the penis. The idea behind these devices is that consistent, gradual stretching of the penis can cause the tissue to grow and result in an increase in size or girth of the penis.
There have been some studies that suggest that penis extenders can be effective in increasing penis size, but the studies are limited and more research is needed to fully evaluate the safety and effectiveness of these devices. It’s also important to note that traction devices may cause injury to the penis if not used properly.
Penis extenders, also known as traction devices, work by applying a steady and consistent force to the penis. This force stretches the tissue of the penis and causes the cells to divide and multiply, leading to an increase in the size or girth of the penis.
The device typically consists of a plastic ring that is placed around the base of the penis, with two rods that extend out from the ring. The rods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the amount of force applied to the penis. The device is worn for several hours a day, typically for several months, in order to achieve the desired results.
Penis Enlargement Surgery
Penis enlargement surgery, also known as phalloplasty, is a surgical procedure that aims to increase the size or girth of the penis. There are several different surgical techniques that have been developed for this purpose, but the most common include:
- Liposuction: Liposuction is a technique that involves removing fat from the pubic area and injecting it into the shaft of the penis. This can increase the girth of the penis, but the results are not permanent and the fat may be reabsorbed over time.
- Tissue Grafting: Tissue grafting is a technique that involves taking tissue from another part of the body and grafting it onto the penis. This can increase the size or girth of the penis, but the results are not always predictable and complications such as infection, bleeding, and scarring can occur.
- Ligament release: This procedure involves releasing the ligament that attaches the penis to the pelvic bone, which allows the penis to extend further out of the body. This can make the penis appear longer, but it does not actually increase the size of the penis.
- It’s important to note that Penis enlargement surgery is a highly invasive procedure that comes with a high risk of complications such as infection, bleeding, scarring and dissatisfaction with the results. The majority of men are not satisfied with the results and end up having to live with the complications. Additionally, it’s not covered by insurance and can be quite costly. It’s important to speak with a healthcare professional and a urologist before considering this type of surgery. They can advise on the safety and effectiveness of the surgery and if there is any potential side effect that can occur.
Best Ayurvedic Penis Enlargement Medicine
You must have seen that many medicines and oil creams are sold through online. But only a few of these things work. Other things don’t work.
IH3 Capsule & IH4 Oil For Penis Enlargement
Like there are IH3 capsules and IH4 oil which are used for penis enlargement. This medicine is prepared from natural and herbal herbs. It does not have any side effects. Its result is 100%.
This is a 3 month course. In the first month you start getting the result, let’s continue for the second month. You start getting basic changes in 20 to 25 days. Daily you have to take 3 capsules 1 capsule in morning and 2 capsules in night. And the penis has to be massaged with light hands. Massage is to be done by taking 8 to 10 drops.